Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter GDPR) (Journal UE L 119, p. 1), in connection with our cooperation, respecting your privacy and ensuring that you know who and how is processing your personal data, below I present information that will help you determine it.
WHO IS THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR?
It is the private partnership 199 toys Wojciech Bajor, Anna Bajor. Address: Kamionna 97, 32-732 Kamionna, Poland.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
When creating a user account in our store, you will be asked to provide your personal data. Below is a list of goals related to the functioning of our store and the services offered in it.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- Fulfillment of your orders
- Sending the newsletter
- Provision of services offered in the store
- Direct marketing of the services offered
BASIS FOR PROCESSING
- Sales contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent expressed in the Store (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
- Contract for the provision of services (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest to establish, assert or defend claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest, profiling for marketing purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
PROVISION OF DATA
It is voluntary. However, in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
EFFECT OF NOT PROVIDING DATA
- no possibility to register in the Store
- no possibility to use the Store's services
- no possibility to make purchases in the Store
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
POSSIBILITY OF WITHDRAWING THE CONSENT
Such a possibility exists at any time. The processing of data until the user withdraws the consent remains lawful.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA
199 TOYS processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary for:
- Logging in to the Website:
- first name and last name
- e-mail adress
- Making purchases on the Website:
- first name and last name
- delivery address
- Phone number
- e-mail adress
- Data provided by the User optionally:
- date of birth
- PESEL (in the case of a request for an invoice)
- NIP (in the case of a request for an invoice submitted by an entrepreneur)
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract or acceptance of the complaint, and the refund is made directly to the User's bank account, please provide the account number in order to refund the amount due.
In connection with the provision of your data by you, you have the right to request:
- access to your personal data
- correct them
- and processing restrictions
- object to processing
- requests to transfer data to another administrator
If you decide that your data is unlawfully processed by us, you have the option of submitting a complaint to the supervisory authority.
You can submit any reports or requests regarding personal data to us in the way you choose:
- to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- by phone: +48 14 613 72 46
- by letter to the following address: 199 TOYS, Kamionna 97, 32-732 Kamionna, Poland
DURATION OF USER DATA PROCESSING
We store your personal data until you delete the User's account on the Website. Account deletion may take place at your request, but also if you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, object to the processing of your personal data or request its deletion.
Our systems will only contain archival information about the transactions you have concluded, the storage of which is related to, for example, your claims, e.g. under warranty and in connection with the applicable law.
It is possible to adjust certain content in our store to your needs. That is, make profiling using the personal data provided by you. Before making profiling, on the basis of which decisions will be made to cause legal effects to you, or effects affecting you in a similarly significant way, contact we contact you to give your consent.
Also remember that you can revoke your consent at any time. Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
When processing your personal data, we use appropriate organizational and technical procedures in accordance with the applicable law.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
The contract concluded with us does not contain any provisions conferring rights on third parties.
Our Store, like other websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). Cookies are small files that allow devices used to browse the Internet (e.g. computer, smartphone, etc.) to remember specific information about the device used. These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- they enable you, among other things, to use all the functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
In this Store, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- remembering information about your session
- handling additional functionalities of the Store
- collecting statistical data
- collecting marketing data
Cookies do not contain any confidential information such as home address, telephone number or payment card details. We do not send the information contained in cookies to any other websites, third parties or companies collecting personal data.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
Our website uses the services of external entities to which your personal data may be transferred. They are:
- payment provider (dotpay, PayPal and PayU)
- provider of software that facilitates running a business (e.g. accounting software)
- entity delivering goods (DPD, FedEx, DHL, inPost)
- hosting provider
- an entity that facilitates the optimization of the store
- technical support provider
- an entity providing a mailing system
- an entity providing marketing services
- software provider needed to run an online store
- social media
199 TOYS is not responsible for customer damages sustained by an external entity.
TRADE INFORMATION (NEWSLETTER)
You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter by providing your e-mail address and consenting to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending commercial and marketing information. Through the newsletter, we inform you about our latest offers (for example, news, promotions or sales). You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the link included in the newsletter received or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org